Speak up, sign our petition now!
Stand up for elephants
1. Add your name to the list of people around the world saying NO to ivory. With your signatures, we can urge government leaders around the world to bring an end to all trade in ivory, permanently. > > > >
2. Write to your elected representative. Take a minute to reach out to your elected representative and ask them to save the elephants today.
The USA is the second largest consumer of ivory closely behind China. The US Government have the power to make a huge difference for wild elephants, but it takes strong and urgent action from us all.
UNITED STATES: Call on your local representative to end the USA’s domestic trade in ivory by supporting a moratorium on trade. Download your template letter here.
You find contact details for your local elected official here.
UNITED KINGDOM: Urge your MP to sign the Early Day Motion which encourages international support for the protection of elephants.
You can search for your MP here.
3. Watch and share this short but powerful video 'WILD'.
4. Foster. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (DSWT) care for orphaned infant elephants, many the victims of the ivory trade. Help today and foster an orphan for $50/£30 a year.
5. Give a Gift. Make a BIG difference. Support the 38 orphans currently in the care of the DSWT. Take a look at the shopping list of products you can purchase to support the orphaned elephants, many the victims of the ivory trade.
6. Show your iSupport! Join thousands around the world and tell us why and where you are supporting from.